1. Registered owner
Ownership and operation of the following website: https://www.hakisa.com (hereinafter: “the website”) belong to the company HAKISA (hereinafter: “HAKISA”).
HAKISA is a simplified joint-stock company (Société par Actions Simplifiée, SAS), registered to French law under the number TI 538 224 254 of the RCS of SARREGUEMINES which intercommunity VAT number is FR07538224254.
HAKISA is represented by the two managing directors Eric Gehl and Olivier Audouze.
8, Place de l’hôpital
67000 Strasbourg, France
Phone: 03 88 24 55 14
2. Head of publication and editing
Mr Olivier Audouze
For any complaint regarding this website : contact[at]hakisa.com
3. Website hosting service
The site is hosted by
PO Box 959
San Antonio, TX 78294
CNIL simplified declaration number concerning the processing of collected data:
- On the website: 1818110
- Clients / Prospects: 1818112
- Personal: 1818111
4. Use of the website
The site presents HAKISA, its technological solutions, its service offer, its plugins, as well as its main partners, customers and projects.
Hakisa retains the right to correct, amend or delete information on the website, without any liability on its part.
5. Limitation of liability
HAKISA strives to ensure the accuracy and updating of the information on the website. HAKISA retains the right to correct the content at any time and without prior notice. However, HAKISA cannot guarantee the accuracy, precision, update and thoroughness of the information provided on the website.
Therefore, HAKISA declines all responsibility:
- for any inaccuracy, imprecision or omission concerning information provided on the website;
- for any damage resulting from a fraudulent intrusion by a third party, resulting in a modification of the information or elements provided on the website;
- for any possible malfunctions that may occur on the website and lead to unavailability of the website or any difficulties in accessing the information;
- and, in general, for any direct or indirect damage, whatever the cause, origin, nature or consequences, even if HAKISA has been informed of the risk of such damage occurring, caused by anyone accessing the website or being unable to access it, by using the website, including any deterioration or virus that could infect your computer equipment or any other property, and/or by giving credit to any information directly or indirectly from the website.
The user is solely responsible for his or her use of the content of the website. HAKISA cannot be held liable for any direct or indirect damage related to the use of the information produced on the site.
However, if you encounter any browsing problems, please send an email to the following address, specifying the nature of your problem: contact[at]hakisa.com
6. Relevant legislation
All information on the website and its use are governed exclusively by French law.
In the event of a litigation, the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the city of Strasbourg will be applied.
The text above is a translation of the original in French. The English translation is offered for ease of understanding and is not a legally binding substitute for the original French version.
The original version is available at the following address: https://www.hakisa.com/mentions-legales/